02 Jun ‘Pinksie’ Art Week!
This week we will have lots of creative workshops taking place (June 2nd – 6th)!
Linked to our work with ‘Pinksie The Whale’ – and the charities those books are supporting – we a have a whole week of artist led workshops with our children!
Every class is working with an artist or on an art project creating a piece of art for the exhibition on the Saturday 5th and Sunday 6th July at the Rose Lipman building. The theme is celebrating differences. The exhibition will then be open to the public with the aim of raising money for charity.
We do need your help though:
- Ask your child about their work as an artist!
- Buy an Ice cream for £1.50 on Friday
- Donate small change to the Pinksie coin mural in the playground on Friday
- Come and help in a class with the artist
- Come to the gallery preview evening on Thursday 3rd July
- Visit the gallery on Saturday 5th and Sunday 6th July
- Buy your child’s art work or a print
- Donate materials— clean yoghurt pots, tubs, lids, ribbon, fabric
- Help sell ice creams
- Help set up the gallery before the exhibition
- Volunteer your time to help at the gallery showing
Watch this space for photos of our wonderful projects!!